Thursday, December 27, 2012

Getting my finances back on Track

I had such an amazing Christmas but now it's back to the daily grind. Now I need to get all of my bills paid and keep saving money. We all had the flu here last week so my husband had to call into work 6 days. Me and my hubby are in the process of trying to get a home loan. We should know in about a week hopefully. After that it will be super important to keep spending to a minimum and save every penny I can. I'm working on this weeks deals and steals and will post them soon. I'm sure target will have a few great buys this week.

On another note I'm going to start doing reviews of some of my favorite things! I know I want to do one for the little tikes pillow racers, the lalaloopsy ivory ice crystals holiday doll and the ipad mini. Once I get some followers and comments I will have my first giveaway. I'm going to go work on the list of deals and coupons and go to target and I will post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment